· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
REVIVE!

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
SierraHarley said:
Send me some of that chili (without poison of course). Sounds good.

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
Are you referring to the game or the half time "show"

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
So how about that SOTU?

Pelosi is a POS

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
Chevrolado said:
I missed it.. oops. Wife and I were making dinner, talking about life, what we want to accomplish this year, finances, passions, what story do we want write in this life, etc etc.
Sat down after dinner and checked social medias and realized I missed it.
So what do you want to accomplish this year?

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
jake2250 said:
Could you imagine if that was an Obama speech? They would demand that person to immediately Stand Down and resign!
She destroyed Government property and acted in an unbecoming manor. I hope this is not the end of it, And to have the Venezuelan four yelling while the POTUS is speaking should get them booted out also!
They booted that parkland victim's dad for shouting during the speech

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
Raise hell, praise Dale

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
Warm and moist this morning

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
Went to the store last night around 8, was surprised it was not crowded and there was quite a bit of stuff on the shelves. Only things they didn't have were meat (plenty of shrimp and fish), eggs, bread, orange juice, any paper product, milk, and sanitizing cleaners. Produce aisle was fully stocked.

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
SierraHarley said:
Bradley21sanders said:
rabbits can be pretty soft I bet

My wife went out to Bath and Body yesterday and also went to the movies to see Invisible Man. I got 2 emails today saying Bath and Body and Cinemark are closing for a few weeks. I don't know what she did to cause this but how did they know she was my wife and how did they get my email?
I've been getting covid emails from every retail entity known to man, and most of them i've never shopped at. Like they pulled from a black market list of emails or something.

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
Paid $1.99 for premium the other day

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
19trax95 said:
The first tank of gas I filled my 95 with, it was $4.20 a gallon here in PA. I was never able to fill the tank up so just didnt let it get below half a tank haha. That's the downside of the 34 gallon tanks.

The cheapest I can remember gas ever being as a kid was $1.25.
my first car was an '82 Mercedes Diesel. I started driving when Diesel was $4.79 a gallon. But $20 would get me about 150 miles!

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
I will likely visit 3 or 4 taco bells tomorrow.

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
SierraHarley said:
Just got a text from my supervisor saying the VA governor is going to issue a stay at home order. Press conference at 2pm

This is unbelievable, an 86 year old lady died because of someone who took social distancing a little too far...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/br ... spartanntp
We've been on a "stay at home" order here for two weeks now. So far domestic violence calls have jumped 35% in the northern county.

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
19trax95 said:
The problem is the whole thing of being told to not leave your house and not travel as a free citizen.

Constitution doesnt go out the window just because people are getting sick... unfortunately the powers at be are grabbing any power they think they can get away with.

And just my opinion, but the actions they are taking here seem a bit much for the current situation. So either is far worse than we think it is, or there is also something else going on or coming. Call me a nut case but I call it as i see it.
Some of it is necessary but some of it has gone too far. IMO, in new york, its necessary. But banning travel from Louisiana to Texas by car is too far. Troopers are pulling people over at state lines that cross. I certainly do appreciate gun stores remaining open though and with the lack of money spent elsewhere and being an "essential worker" i can buy the new toy i've been wanting :D

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
5,360 Posts
People are evil, and stupid

1 - 20 of 167 Posts