Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 438 Posts

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
there were others that were cheaper.. but this one looked the best from some quick looking.. seems to be 200-400k can get you one.

sort of wonder if it would be more fun than a sport car in the same price range.. i think so. Street legal though i dont know.

Like neals story, that would have been awesome to go across that drainage ditch without dying!

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
shiiiii these AR folks are crazy. Local store had no TP, two cartons of eggs, no bread, a few things of milk left. Most of the normal meats were gone ground beef, chicken, and pork. A lot of the TV dinner and quick things gone. Although plenty of seafood and larger cuts of beef that i guess people don't know how to cook. I would go buy more bullets vs stuff like TP.

never seen such BullSh..

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
SierraHarley said:
Try wiping your ass with those bullets and you'll swiftly change your mind...
rabbits can be pretty soft I bet

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
At our local grocery store, small town, they had to limit people to buying only 1 pack of meat.. meaning you could not buy chicken breasts and ground beef. A few people came in before that and the woman was telling me the people were buying $700-800 worth of just meat!

need that recipe neal, sounds good ha.

And no joke im sure the gas will rocket back up.. anyone want to go in halves on a 1000 gal tank?

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
They look pretty dang good!

Wife just called and said our neighbor was mowing his yard... the ground is so saturated that i sink down a bit just walking out to the chicken coop.. fully expecting to see his yard rutted up and/or mower stuck when I get home from work

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
Even though I am not on the essential list my place of employment said that i can just remote in to do my work.. dang. I wanted a free two week paid vacation like others. Not really, just will be glad when all of this is over.

Wonder if daycares are essential or if they will shut those down.. none around here that I know have yet.

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
For sure, had Disney stayed open Florida would be up there in the rankings of how many have/had it I am sure

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
Geez I can't believe It is closing in on a $1 anywhere.. I VERY faintly remember gas being at or slightly under $1 when I was younger.. I remember my parents talking about it being $0.99.

The small towns around me are usually even higher than bigger places. $1.79 cheapest in my area

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
Its crazy to think about things that far back, im sure houses were also far less than what some new low level trim cars are

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
SierraHarley said:
Sounds like good news to me.

The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, decades-old malaria drugs championed by President Donald Trump for coronavirus treatment despite scant evidence.
The agency allowed for the drugs to be "donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible," HHS said in a statement, announcing that Sandoz donated 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to the stockpile and Bayer donated 1 million doses of chloroquine.
If you are on your death bed and there is possibly something to help you then you should have the right to try it. This will also help with the shortage so many Lupus patients are seeing.
Yeah they are donating all of these doses yet my MIL is having a hard time getting hers filled and shes been taking it for a while now for other problems.

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,014 Posts
dang that is sad.

My wife and I are expecting our first kid around the beginning of may and they have limited the visitors/people that can be in the hospital down to only me. Hopefully there will be no potential that they will tell me I cannot be in the room either. In addition to that, they forewarned us that once we arrive to have the baby and they clear me to come in the hospital that I am not allowed to leave for any reason, If I do they will not let me back in. YES I understand they are taking precautions but damn.

1 - 20 of 438 Posts