Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

· Member Extraordinaire, SilveradoSierra Guru
2010 GMC All Terrain 4x4 5.3 LC9 211k mi
18,531 Posts
Looks like an upgrade to Android 10 is coming soon to my Note 9. Verizon was scheduled to be in Jan. So was ATT and they just got it. Not sure what all differences there are...but one in particular I have been waiting for to sync with my hearing aids for calls and streaming.

No plans to watch the K of H race Dave...but looking forward to the NHRA starting back up soon!

18,531 Posts
I caught some of the live feed. Pretty cool. I got to ride in one years ago. We had some Mastercraft seats in a military truck variant and at some point a rep came out with a truck like those and took us for rides out back where we had a version of a mil truck proving ground test track. The thing was wicked loud and we went ripping out into the center of our oval track. At who knows what break neck speed...we went flying across there and hitting bumps and stuff that felt like nothing. Up came the huge ditch that drained water out of the center to a pond. It was probably 5 feet or more deep and that or more wide. Going from memory... could have been more. Anyway....as we approached at an incredible rate of speed. I grabbed more tightly to whatever I was holding onto expecting to get some teeth knocked out when we hit it. Whoosh.... the suspension on that thing slung down and up and we just kept on motoring like it was a piece of plywood on the interstate. I was impressed! Grinned ear to ear for a while after that ride.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

18,531 Posts
Filled up the other day at a local Exxon for $1.79 and I get an additional 6 cents off that using their fuel card and also additional points which end up being roughly 4 cents off per gallon.

My wife works at a childrens hospital in the ICU and her main worry is that hospitals will fill up and they end up having to triage patients for beds. I hope that it is not as bad as some fear and that things do get normal sooner than later. Something like this can really cripple us quickly in areas we never expected. TP for instance. Who would have thought.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts