Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 506 Posts

· Registered
3,909 Posts
Guess I should just go out and drive as much as possible before shelter in place order comes in our county since the gas is so damn cheap. Last week I filled up @ $1.59 and now the same station is at $1.39. :mrgreen:

· Registered
3,909 Posts
Bradley21sanders said:
dang that is sad.

My wife and I are expecting our first kid around the beginning of may and they have limited the visitors/people that can be in the hospital down to only me. Hopefully there will be no potential that they will tell me I cannot be in the room either. In addition to that, they forewarned us that once we arrive to have the baby and they clear me to come in the hospital that I am not allowed to leave for any reason, If I do they will not let me back in. YES I understand they are taking precautions but damn.
Guess it goes both ways since people whose loved ones have COVID-19 aren't able to go seem them, either. Sad, but pretty necessary.

· Registered
3,909 Posts
There's no such thing as free lunch. At least when it comes to the gubinmint, so we'll pay it back one way or another. For now I'll take it and my wife will milk as much of the $600/week as she can since there ain't too many planes flying right now. Might as well take it since it's there to grab and we'll pay it back at some point. There's no escaping that, for sure.

· Registered
3,909 Posts
nealinator said:
That is a lot different than my wife. I have been selling a few things lately. Sold my big 60 gallon compressor and some accessories for $700 and my Zino drone for $450. The drone was from birthday money mostly and she just grabbed the cash from me on both of those (and a few other things I have sold) and tucked it away.... :cry:
I sell stuff for my wife and just pocket the money myself. :lol: She does go out and buy new crap, though, so guess we're even. :roll:

· Registered
3,909 Posts
desertboy13 said:
[email protected] got a ticket today at work.
[email protected] Sheriff gave me a ticket for not having my Front license plate....
$50 Ticket $ucks...
It's not a fix-it ticket there? In Texas you can get the ticket dismissed if you hang it there, take a pic, go to court and show the pic to the judge. Or that's what I've heard on the good old interwebs. All I've ever gotten for no plate are warnings.

· Registered
3,909 Posts
My son-in-law works at Lockheed-Martin in Fort Worth and got a good shot when they flew over the L-M/Naval Air Station area there. Pretty cool. My wife was said she heard them at Costco when they flew over just NW of DFW airport. :lol:

· Registered
3,909 Posts
Probably going to try out my new-to-me pressure washer. Got it from a friend yesterday for 80 bucks. It's been used three times in two years.

Need to wash back patio and might also clean the driveway.

· Registered
3,909 Posts
LOL! Yeah, I guess... :mrgreen: Haven't really done anything to my truck in quite some time, though...

I've always done driveway and patio cleaning a couple of times a year. Just haven't done it at the new house since we moved in 10 months ago, so it's about time. Also time to get rid of the old HF washer. Still working fine, but have wanted to upgrade to something else already for a while, and when the opportunity presented itself, decided to jump on it.

· Registered
3,909 Posts
nealinator said:
If I ever find a good gas one for the right price...I will have to clean the neighbors driveway...haha.
Come on over. I'll let you borrow mine so you can clean mine. I'll smoke you some salmon while you're doing that. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 506 Posts