Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 397 Posts

· TOTM
1,423 Posts
Someone say something about the sunshine? :D :cool:
What's everyone doin for this weekend? Anyone care about the Superbowl?

I bought some queso and bean dip for the weekend. I might watch the game.. but definitely will be eating all that queso. :lol:

· TOTM
1,423 Posts
Tri Tip.. that's the way to do it! Very nice. Makes me miss my hometown.. drive down Broadway on any given Saturday up there in Central CA and you find the big parking lot BBQ pits with a bunch of tri-tip going in sandwiches. :D Mmmm...

Dang. I'm hungry.

· TOTM
1,423 Posts
I missed it.. oops. Wife and I were making dinner, talking about life, what we want to accomplish this year, finances, passions, what story do we want write in this life, etc etc.
Sat down after dinner and checked social medias and realized I missed it.

· TOTM
1,423 Posts
judsonlimited said:
So what do you want to accomplish this year?
Increase our future house down payment account up by 25k (to get closer to our 20% down goal when buying our first home), we have some overall questions about the area we live and if its where we see ourselves calling home when kids come into the picture, I have a personal thing that I want to actually ensure I write reviews on all things I buy online this year (I use reviews all the time to decide what I want to buy - yet I never follow through and provide my own review for others to use), we both are in a daily bible study routine that we want to ensure we prioritize to do daily no matter what, we both have a lot of fitness things we're improving (my wife signed up for a membership to a dance-fitness studio and I am 36 days into a year long push-up challenge :lol:), the steps and bed cover for my truck needs to happen this year (we both agree), amongst some other smaller things we plan to accomplish.

It'll be a full year, but a good one. :mrgreen:

· TOTM
1,423 Posts
Oh wow.. yeah, probably wouldn't of done that one. hah :lol:
We were semi sketched on ours just because the platforms we were climbing up to had some rough wood work on the way up. We're crawling up these ladders going.. well.. I hope we even make it up to the top to link up to the zipline.. :lol:
Once to the platform, they were very safety oriented for us and ensuring everything was solid from there.

· TOTM
1,423 Posts
Wow sounds pretty wild! Sounds like a fun adventure. Cheers!

One of my favorite lines we did in Tulum actually started up in a tree and went down into a cave cenote. So you are flying along and then they instruct you to put your feet out and basically skip yourself across the surface of the water until you become fully submerged.. then swim to the end, unhook, and swim out. :mrgreen: It was a blast.

1 - 20 of 397 Posts