Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
2981 - 3000 of 3084 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,445 Posts
Reminds me of Rosie O'donnell at feeding time...

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
5,055 Posts
I can't stop chucking at that!!
I would have to bring that home and park it on my front lawn forever!!
You might be a redneck if........

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
4,930 Posts
I hope there is a backstory on this haha

·
Premium Member
2009 5.3l 6l80
4,641 Posts
Looks like the front edge was that bad rusted and must have been separated mostly already. Wrong way to make a ram air hood but I bet it works.

I couldnt get over the caption.. large mouth bass mode. haha

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
5,055 Posts
Had to share....Only in liberal land, Austin, TX.
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

• Haha
Reactions: GBSierraSLE

·
Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
I don't see that message. I see a flyer promoting a car show with coffee and weed..... :LOL:

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,445 Posts
With all you transplants (including tsuintx) coming into Texas, you would think their football teams would get better over time but nope. 😁

·
Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
We are going to have some Texas size heat here in Detroit today.... High of 98 degrees... Way too hot for this northerner.... :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: GBSierraSLE

·
Administrator
7,579 Posts
We are going to have some Texas size heat here in Detroit today.... High of 98 degrees... Way too hot for this northerner.... :LOL:
Same here near Kalamazoo. Heat index was 108*F yesterday. 71* in the house. TGAC (thank god for air conditioning). I'm surprised the energy police didn't come knocking on my door to tell me I'm using too much power. Screw 'em. I was going to do my Cerakote treatment yesterday, but nope.

Reactions: tsuintx

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
3,168 Posts
No drug tests at my job except when you start and if they suspect you. I don't do drugs, too expensive. Hell the only cigarettes I smoke are ones I bum off people at a get together. Maybe smoke 2 or 3 every 3 months lmao

·
Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
No drug tests at my job except when you start and if they suspect you. I don't do drugs, too expensive. Hell the only cigarettes I smoke are ones I bum off people at a get together. Maybe smoke 2 or 3 every 3 months lmao
As a former smoker, I see you're "that guy"..... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shakenfake
2981 - 3000 of 3084 Posts