Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
3681 - 3700 of 3741 Posts

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,866 Posts
Almost positive I will be trying lasfit highs and lows in the near future just bought all new everything for the rear tails and third brake light from them. They have some super cool sounding low beam lights that are switch backs and turn a more amber/yellow cover for severe rain/snow and fog. LD Plus Switchback H11 H9 H8 LED Bulbs Flip Chip 60W 2 Modes|2 Bulbs

$100 though and I was looking at spending that on both lows and highs hopefully.

Also this site uses a good deal of internet apparently. Work getting bent outta shape lol
Font Rectangle Newspaper Parallel Slope

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
7,620 Posts
Try working while at work.
We bust a lot of fools at work. One jackass was getting on twitch and playing games at night. :cautious:

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,866 Posts
Lol when I am running FEA simulations on models for fatigue and failure sometimes it takes up to 10min to run so I hop on here. Even my boss gets these emails, he said don't worry about it.

That one was from last Friday.. I have been closing out the window all this week instead of leaving it open all day... did not come into one today. So maybe leaving this open continuously pulls info and uses data

·
Registered
1999 Silverado LT LQ4 2006 Sierra SLT LBZ
4,218 Posts
Damn son!
We have a very very old infrastructure at my office and it is already massively slow.
I normally spend my day on a few different boards, youtube and chess.com. If I ever get a notification like that I'll just move to my phone and get on plex

Funny story semi related to this though. One day the GM comes into my office and asked me if I had blocked TXDeerHunter forums. I said no I had not, I don't really care what sites anyone goes on and our corporate IT handles all the malicious stuff as well as their own block list. He asked me who can unblock it and I said I guess you could ask the head of IT but no idea other than the Sec team. I thought he was joking but less than 12 hours later the website was unblocked. Was not expecting that one lol
They blocked it because of guns. Any gun related stuff is instantly blocked.

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,866 Posts
Yep I cant get on academy sports website here... like WTF
Rectangle Font Parallel Logo Magenta

I do get it though. At my last job everyone stayed on youtube and the CEO got tired of seeing it up on over 50% of the employees when he would go to other offices etc. We had to have a meeting about it.

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
20,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,690 ·
Nothings blocked at my place. But normally if we're using a computer it's for diag software so the time to browse around isn't often anyway lol.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado LT LQ4 2006 Sierra SLT LBZ
4,218 Posts
Yep I cant get on academy sports website here... like WTF
View attachment 951988

I do get it though. At my last job everyone stayed on youtube and the CEO got tired of seeing it up on over 50% of the employees when he would go to other offices etc. We had to have a meeting about it.
C'mon people just hit the minimize!
I've noticed how common it is to get hired full time for a not so full time position. I don't care just as long as everyone has their work done lol

·
Registered
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
5,898 Posts
Couple of things this morning:

First, I'm the Administrator at work, so I peruse whatever sites I want......but my former employer was a Defense Contractor and very strict.
Second, regular unleaded was $2.86 this morning.

Third, I would encourage everyone to listen to all of the songs on this guy's album. (Five Times August.) He writes and sings about what's going on in this Country and the world today. He may be as important as Bob Dylan was in the 60's and 70's, and at times he even sounds like him.

Reactions: Bradley21sanders

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,866 Posts
C'mon people just hit the minimize!
I've noticed how common it is to get hired full time for a not so full time position. I don't care just as long as everyone has their work done lol
Yeah people were sandbagging bad, they needed to do something. There was about 5 us us processing as many as 600-700 orders a month and some doing 80.. pretty easy to figure out.

·
Registered
2012 Silverado
195 Posts
Leg Mirror Shorts Beard Comfort
Well ended up having another back surgery. Had my l2/3 fixed in august then I developed a spinal fluid leak so severe I had emergency surgery to repair it because the doc was worried it would paralyze me in the weeks to come. Spent two days in the hospital. Finally home. In a lot of pain so anybody that believes, prayers would be appreciated greatly!!!

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
7,620 Posts
Just got another raise the other day. So far since July of this year, I've gotten raises to equal 25.7% more. Maybe I can afford to fill the truck and the car up now...

• Wow
Reactions: RedSLEd

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
7,620 Posts
Both teams aren't very good this year but still good to see OU whoop their little brother OSU in bedlam

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,866 Posts
Praying man, too young for all that. Get some rest this time even if you feel well!

I dont know what I would do with that big of a raise. I thought my 12% in june was awesome. geez

What industry?

3681 - 3700 of 3741 Posts