Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
4081 - 4100 of 4141 Posts

· Registered
3,913 Posts
A friend of mine is trying to trade in or sell his 2017 gmc SLT with 108k on it and get into a newer one with a 2.7l engine. Dealers first offer was 28.5k and hes looking to get 30k. Man I sure do want it, 4x4, 6.2L, sun roof and all the goodies you would want.

· SilveradoSierra Guru
1999 Silverado LT LQ4 2006 Sierra SLT LBZ
4,539 Posts
Also anyone ever use a copart broker they can recommend? Looking at something that I'd like but don't want to spend like $4k on it

· Registered
3,913 Posts
Also anyone ever use a copart broker they can recommend? Looking at something that I'd like but don't want to spend like $4k on it
I did consider using one a few times at one point, but their fees were IMO just ridiculous, so passed on it. This was a few years ago already, so not sure how they are nowadays. And don't even get me started on Copart's fees... 🤦‍♂️

· Registered
2012 Silverado
247 Posts
A friend of mine is trying to trade in or sell his 2017 gmc SLT with 108k on it and get into a newer one with a 2.7l engine. Dealers first offer was 28.5k and hes looking to get 30k. Man I sure do want it, 4x4, 6.2L, sun roof and all the goodies you would want.
Buy it. You only live once

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,017 Posts
Buy it. You only live once
All of you are a terrible influence. Maybe it will take him a while to decide for sure and that will be enough to get the business the wife wants to start off the ground then maybe I can. Don't need to add anything to us when we may be checked for the business loan unfortunately.

· Registered
2012 Silverado
247 Posts
All of you are a terrible influence. Maybe it will take him a while to decide for sure and that will be enough to get the business the wife wants to start off the ground then maybe I can. Don't need to add anything to us when we may be checked for the business loan unfortunately.
What kinda business you starting??

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
6,017 Posts
Something for kids. Once its all finalized I will post it here though.. we are working on how it can be franchised too. Should be cool. Side note, if anyone wants to foot a 6 fig business loan let me know :LOL:

I am feeling lucky today. I will keep it at 68 in the 60 today

Also i feel sorry for those in cali subjected to this kind of crap. https://jalopnik.com/pre-2010-diesel-engines-banned-from-california-roads-1850001952

4081 - 4100 of 4141 Posts