Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1801 - 1820 of 1856 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,993 Posts
Going on 4 weeks now with my truck being up on jack stands lol

Been doing a coil over conversion and just general front end maintenance. Apparently I need different UCAs. Going to have to send these Moog ones back to RockAuto, total PITA, and buy the ones from DJM for a drop LCA. Unless I figure out I just have brain damage and did it incorrectly lol

·
Super Moderator
10,106 Posts
Going on 4 weeks now with my truck being up on jack stands lol

Been doing a coil over conversion and just general front end maintenance. Apparently I need different UCAs. Going to have to send these Moog ones back to RockAuto, total PITA, and buy the ones from DJM for a drop LCA. Unless I figure out I just have brain damage and did it incorrectly lol
When I asked the guy from Atomic about LCAs instead of his brackets, he said no one was making them because it was never really thought of. And his brackets were an easier option, at least for him to make in his shop. I did however see some LCAs that stated they may work with coil-overs, but I just went with his setup. However, that was also 5+ years ago I think. And if I was going to do this again, and had the option of LCAs, I most certainly would go with those versus a bracket.\\

But coilovers are still awesome...lol

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,993 Posts
It is an LCA from DJM that he recommended I purchase to combine with his CO mounts. It should work in theory but for some reason it is not lol. I have some ideas on how to fix it tonight and hopefully make it work. So still using his brackets just using a different LCA to achieve the drop that I want.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Well success on all fronts today.

My grand daughter got a ton of candy, books and puzzles from 2 churches and the Harley dealer when she was trunk or treating.

OU beat the hell out of Texas Tech (sorry Vince they weren't really a challenge, hopefully OU's backup team OSU will not have a hard time with them though)
View attachment 942621
View attachment 942622

Cookout was great as well.
You're just lucky A&M moved over to the SEC. Your conference is getting real whacky - West Virginia?

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
A&M sucks donkey nuts, OU can beat them fairly easily and will when they join SEC.

What about WV? Haven't paid any attention to those hillbillies :D

I'm sure OSU will beat them.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,657 Posts
Have you seen this guy Terry? He's hysterical!!!! the citizenfreepress.com always posts his videos.....He has several.....In another he's in Hobby Lobby, one in CVS...

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Nope never seen that guy roo.

plant.one what are you talking about?

Reactions: roorancher

·
Registered
688 Posts
Nope never seen that guy roo.

plant.one what are you talking about?
Sorry for some reason the picture didn't upload. I fixed it

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Ahh ok and you added the word "took" in your sentence. For a minute I thought Biden stole your account and was posting, didn't make any sense. 😂

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
That reminds me of the voicemail translation on our iphones.
My wife coordinates the hiring process at her job where she sets up interviews, drug tests etc for new hires.

The other day one lady called and left her a voicemail on her phone. The translation read something like
"I umm went to DMV and I have to poop on my phone." :oops:

What was really said was "I umm went to DMV and I have the proof on my phone."

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Well the OSU Cowboys dealt with the West Virginia hillbillies pretty well and demolished them. Cowboys moved up 1 spot in Ap Poll

TCU upset Baylor so they dropped down 4 in the poll.

Looks like Michigan State was embarrassed by Perdu and dropped 3 spots in the AP poll now.

The Sooners still sitting up in #4 spot 👍 I don't think Baylor will be too much trouble for them but the backup OSU team may give them a little.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Balcones just released this and since my local liquor store happened to get one in yesterday, of course I had to grab it. :cool:

Bottle Liquid Glass bottle Fluid Alcoholic beverage

Reactions: roorancher

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,657 Posts
Balcones just released this and since my local liquor store happened to get one in yesterday, of course I had to grab it. :cool:

View attachment 942885
The distillery is right down the street from my store....might have to go get one....
There's a long, nasty story about Balcones. I know the original founder very well. He's moved on to Texas Brandy now...
I'm a fan of Balcones Rumble mixed with sweet iced tea.

Reactions: tsuintx

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
The distillery is right down the street from my store....might have to go get one....
There's a long, nasty story about Balcones. I know the original founder very well. He's moved on to Texas Brandy now...
I'm a fan of Balcones Rumble mixed with sweet iced tea.
Kind of thought you might be familiar with them since they’re in your neck of the woods. :LOL: Me and friends have talked about riding bikes there to visit some time when heading to Hill Country. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet… :confused:

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
OU blew almost as much ass as Oprah at a baked bean eating contest yesterday. First loss of the season and they deserved to lose.
If they could play consistent it would be nice.

Ah well.

1801 - 1820 of 1856 Posts