Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1841 - 1856 of 1856 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 5.3l 6l80
4,058 Posts
There is actually a truck like that dually for sale around me, looks nice from what I have seen passing by. Lowered 2-4" though. Those old crew cabs are neat definitely remove running boards, convert to SRW and keep the long bed.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
I say keep what you have and use the money you saved to buy us all a gift.

Reactions: roorancher

·
Registered
2012 Silverado 2500HD 4x4
1,994 Posts
BUY IT!! You will always regret not getting it! And if you get it and its too much for ya,, Sell It! There always someone looking for a good project!
Start a build thread here and lets see what happens!
Remember,, there are no luggage racks or car trailers on Hearses! Wallet full of folding money doesn't do you any good in your back pocket six feet under!! :D

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
I call BS...

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Building

So yea stop screwing around and start shopping for our gifts, you don't have much time left.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet 2500 LTZ Duramax
58 Posts
Been a while since I was last here. Just traded my 2018 GMC SLT for a 2021 LTZ 2500 Duramax. We had recently bought a travel trailer and the 1500 was a bit undersized for towing it. Anyway, hope there is some good info on what are good things to do to the new ride and what not to do to it?

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
4,921 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,657 Posts
You changing the look or just buy them for the tires? haha
I have maybe 6000 left on the tires I have on the truck now. (They're at 52K.) I think I'm going to put the tires and wheels on, Monte, when I do my Powerstops (OEM brakes still on,)....probably over the Christmas break, as were closing our Store from the 23rd to the 4th, and I'll have time. That being said, my wife has a long list, and a sh*tload of trash trees she wants cut down.

What do you think of them? The wheels are not all that much different, but I'm going from a 275-55-R20 to a 275-60-R20.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Gonna be a hell of a game this year for bedlam. OSU finally has a decent chance of beating OU but I'm gonna go with the Sooners winning out just barely as usual this year.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I did good y'day by not overindulging at the feasting table...I did a push away...as in push away from the table.

Tonight however, my MIL stated for everyone to eat up as she didn't wanna be putting leftovers in the frig again...I always listen to my MIL...

Thus, afterwards...I blamed her for my swollen, bloated belly...after chewing some Tums...my belly is still not happy.

Tomorrow is a doe day, trying to get my 16yr old to get up & go sit in hunting hut with me, but she's being a teenager..."no dad, that's too early and I don't wanna walk in the woods in the dark"...party pooper!

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Thanksgiving is over and it is time for the Sooners to take out the trash today...

Sports uniform Helmet Football equipment Sports gear Sports jersey

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Hell of a good bedlam game so far. 24-24 at the half.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Congrats to OSU.
OU fell apart at the end and some shitty calls by the refs didn't help. Still it was a very close game.
Hopefully OU can play more consistently next year.

I'll be rooting for Oklahoma's backup team when they play Baylor for the championship.

1841 - 1856 of 1856 Posts