Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

**Daily Chat Thread**

179K views 6K replies 101 participants last post by  Bradley21sanders 
#1 Ā·
Rectangle Font Magenta Art Brand

Since chat is and has been broken for some time now, it was suggested by a member to have a thread to act as an impromptu chat room. Obviously wont be the same but I thought it was a good idea he had so why not.

So here it is, chat away. Forum rules still apply so keep it family friendly.

See less See more
#3,720 Ā·
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! Went back to the deer least this weekend after several days of rain. Needless to say the guy at the car wash this morning was in shock when I dropped the truck off for a detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: tsuintx and RedSLEd
#3,721 Ā·
#3,722 Ā·
Was it an EV? šŸ¤£

#3,723 Ā·
There will be plenty of hardcore Corvette fans pretty damn angry about it, but I guess GM is sure the new/additional demographic they will achieve makes up for it. And what ever brings in the money, of course.

Guess being bold enough to leave the Chevy name in there wouldn't fit the bill and Chevrolet Corvette E-SUV (or what ever those things will be called) doesn't sound attractive/fancy enough. Gotta leave the Chevrolet out.

#3,725 Ā·
Reminds me of the other million brands trying to make sporty midsize SUVs.. Lamborghini Urus, Porsche macan, Audi sq line, Ferrari purosangue and the list goes on. we dont need it..

KEEP the corvette a sports car. Sure make an EV option but we also need to keep the ICE option too. Come on 2024.

#3,729 Ā·
Reminds me of the other million brands trying to make sporty midsize SUVs.. Lamborghini Urus, Porsche macan, Audi sq line, Ferrari purosangue and the list goes on. we dont need it..

KEEP the corvette a sports car. Sure make an EV option but we also need to keep the ICE option too. Come on 2024.
To be fair all of them were their own brands previously. The Corvette becoming their own thing is a little different. If Chevrolet came out with a sport 4 door midsize SUV under the Chevrolet brand I wouldn't see that as an issue. Coming out with a separate brand and then calling it a Corvette is pretty lame.

#3,726 Ā·
"The aim is not to beat Taycan and Cayenne at their own game but to create three American legends capable of breaking new ground by making the essence of Corvette scalable.

New American Legends? GTFOH!

#3,728 Ā·
Aint gonna lie though, a macan S or GTS would be sweet to replace our current family vehicle. Maybe even an F pace.. but neither will ever happen

#3,732 Ā·
Decisions, decisions... Should I buy Metallica tickets from presale or not? Would be cool to see also Pantera. Yeah, it's not the same as original, but what old band is nowadays? Not really feeling it's two days, but damn it's tempting...

Yellow Font Poster Advertising Automotive fog light

#3,737 Ā·
Sam's down to $3.07 this morning which makes it $2.92 after 5% discount for paying via Sam's credit card

#3,740 Ā·
$2.92 cheapest near me and I will need some this afternoon.. waited hoping it would drop after noon or something today

#3,743 Ā·
So, I have determined that the problem with the chime still chiming after I exit the vehicle was not the Ignition Switch (which I replaced a few weeks ago; $28.00,) but that my Ignition Cylinder and keys are worn out. (I was able to remove the key today while it was still in the "Run" position without turning the truck off.
I ordered a new ignition switch a bit ago. It was $72.90, and it comes with new "keys." There are several YouTube videos that show you how to key the new cylinder, and there will not be a need to replace or change my keys.
Liquid Fluid Font Electric blue Engineering

#3,745 Ā·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Loaded a load of scrap from across the street from my house. There is two abandoned houses that just got bought. Talked to the new owner he told me take what ever I wanted before he started clearing it off and remodeling the houses. Score for me.

Reactions: shakenfake
#3,747 Ā·
Went to jonesboro yesterday which is opposite of how I go to work every morning and the gas was $2.69 there cheapest is $2.99 anywhere else near me where I normally drive, go figure

#3,748 Ā·
Sam's is $3.49 here.

#3,754 Ā·
congrats! Second one isnt any tougher but ours do like to alternate there napping schedules so we cant ever nap to lmao