Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now I got hit by thieves the other morning went to my truck and opened the door and my faceplate to my dvd double din was on the floor my immediate reaction was to check my sub box and thank god they didnt take it weird thing is that they didnt take anything but broke my damn dvd player now the faceplate doesnt lock in place anymore bc they broke the lock tabs and then they tried to pry the dvd player out and messed up the trim around the dvd player ugggh so mad

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sound like terrible thieves. Sorry man, that sucks. Was it covered by insurance? Where did you get the head unit?

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Well that sucks! I was just fixing to day they must have gotten spooked & just dropped it and ran. But could be just terrible thieves also. :cool:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
^^^^^ yep. May need to step up your game. Alarm, cameras something. Now they know what you have and that you will most likely fix any damage they did.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Those bastages! :evil:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Did you have your truck unlocked? I was expecting pics of pried open door or broken windows.....

·
Registered
906 Posts
That sucks man.:(.. I'm sure there day will come..;) Best of luck replacing it..

·
Registered
207 Posts
chevyman0088 said:
Another reason why I hate fresno #1 in the nation for car theft wish I lived in AZ again I would have my 9mm ready

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
California strikes again. So glad I don't live there anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.