Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 chevy cc that I had 33's on 20's put on with a fabtech 4in lift. Well i hate the lift because 1.) The ride sucks 2.) my tires rub every time i turn and hit a dip and it sounds and feels just terrible. I think its really a 3in lift but of course the shop I had it installed at didnt tell me. Well i've been doing my research and had really settled on getting the rancho 4in lift. Well I went to a new shop to see what they thought and the guy HIGHLY recommended the rough country 5 in. Seems like i'm back to square one now. Really need some help! (already looked at the other threads)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've have researched the RC 5" extensively for well over 6 months. Everything I have read and been told is it is a great kit. Keeps your stock angles and 33's will look good with it. Mine goes on Sunday so I will have some more info for ya on Monday. And it supposedly keeps a near stock ride.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've installed a 2" leveling kit on the front but i'm thinking of getting the 5" RC. I've researched a bit and it seems its the way everyone goes. I have 20's on my truck now with stock tires but will be adding some 33's soon enough.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ok so the lift is on. I love it. It's big enough to look lifted but you can still use the bed and park in garages and such. The ride is just like factory. I am currently running a 275/70 on my stock z71 18's. They look fine. Might go bigger when they wear out but I doubt much bigger. Here is one pic I'll put up some more later.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1384203667.815998.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
I assume you are asking me. 305's are wide but I've seen it done. You will absolutely need aftermarket rims. I don't like anything wider then 295 because of where I live anything wider sucks in the snow. But I don't think you will have any issues otherwise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.