Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Did you UN marry it from your silverado? Would you take 200?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK well sorry if you rub the black stuff on it the clear coating comes off but I don't half to sell it . It works fine no problems with but thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
On a good day you can get them for $289 new from autoanything with the forum discount.

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Auto Anything is listing the diablosport Intune for $389 not $289. Based on that $300 is a good price.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
When they're on sale at autoanything with our 16% discount on listed price... they're under $300. But who knows when they'll go back on sale? So lets take the regular list price 389 minus a 16% is 327. That's the number that should be referenced.

Maybe thumb through a few other intune sales threads on here and get an idea of what used ones go for.

I'd agree $200 is lowballing it... someone will come along and want it... these things always sell eventually.

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
252 Posts
It might be more appealing to people if you post a pick with it running showing the license count. Unmarried is 0/1 while married is 1/1.

Personally, I'd be skeptical to buy based on the fact that you are new, as of yesterday with posts total and no proof that it's unmarried.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
^^^^ Agreed, it will sell.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So the clear coat coming up is the only cosmetic issue?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.