Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2012 Silverado my drivers side tail light is giving me issues. I wanted to ask advice here before I pull it off and mess with it again. I replaced the bulbs with LEDs and had no problems for a while. In the last month or so the red lights dont work as running lights, but when I press the brakes they work, and they work when I use the turn signals. I did the same on the passenger side and have had zero issues with that side. I've got resistors hooked up to the lights to get rid of hyper flash and used quick splice connectors wrapped in electrical tape. I have no other light issues on the truck. Thoughts/Ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
May sound dumb but check your fuses on my 07 i had the same problem and checked everything but the fuses and replaces bulb and the problem was i just had a popped fuse, how idk but try checking on that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tavo91 said:
May sound dumb but check your fuses on my 07 i had the same problem and checked everything but the fuses and replaces bulb and the problem was i just had a popped fuse, how idk but try checking on that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I checked all the fuses that sounded like they were connected to the lights and they were all good. Looks like I'm gonna have to take the lights out and mess with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.