Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Silverado LS. I am going to get a set of 18" wheels and tires off a 2016 Z71. Does my truck have TPMS sensors, and, if so, will the ones in the 2016 wheels work with my system? I have never seen anything on my dash to indicate a low tire issue or any tire information, so i have no idea. If my truck doesnt have it...thats good, because i dont want it. Any help on a way to find out or any info letting me know if it didnt come with it would be great.

· Registered
975 Posts
do you have an information button on the left side of your dash scroll thru it or look in your manual if you have one.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FOURDOGS said:
do you have an information button on the left side of your dash scroll thru it or look in your manual if you have one.
Unfortunately i dont have a manual and my information center doesnt give me any tire info...i was assuming it didnt have TPMS sensors, but i wanted to ask the guys who know rather than assume. Thanks buddy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.