Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i need a new passenger front door actuator, i went to gmparts direct and found the door latch aassembly but it says all this w/o LT, SLT; w/o All Terrian Pkg; Right; w/Keyless Entry how do i know what my truck has? not to familiar with the trim levels. sorry for the newb question its my first GMC but i hope to learn from the masters :D also i found this http://www.jcwhitney.com/1999-2009-gmc- ... 009j1.jcwx anyone have experiance? when ever i search everyone has replaced the latch assembly. this looks like you might have to open the assemby and swap some parts. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Email them your vin and they usually get back to you with the exact part number within the day or a few hours. That way you can return it, if you just buy it without giving them your VIN you cannot return it.

The other part looks wrong without looking at the one i have in my basement. but the two pictures are not the same part which is more suspicious. Good thing about JW is they do return almost anything if you complain.

·
Registered
546 Posts
RPO codes:
3SA - SLE (LT) package
LH6 - is the 5.3 v8 with AFM (active fuel management)
GU6 - 3.42 rear end
MYC - 6 speed trans
G80 - Locking diff
PDU - Power Tech Package: bluetooth, trailering, steering wheel controls, dual climate controls...etc

these arent all of them but some of the ones i would want to know.

i found what i think is the part you are looking for on parts.com (Lock assy w/power locks, w/o SLT pkg, w/keyless entry Right) its about half way down the page http://www.parts.com/parts/2009/GMC...&subgroup=LOCK & HARDWARE&component=Lock assy its running $100.57 before shipping.

when you check out put your VIN in and confirm that it is the correct part, if it comes back unsure if its correct call the 800# and they will help ya out. thats the site that i order 90% of my parts from. they come from dealers over stock and all parts are OEM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.