Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a pair of tow mirrors that will fit on my 1500 for only 178 bucks with free shipping. They sound like a deal, but I'm worried that they are cheap. Does anybody have experience with ebay tow mirrors? Generally they are more expensive than that, so that's why I'm a little concerned.

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
You do realize that, these tows are probably bare bones tows, with no power adjust, no turn signal, no heated mirror. Maybe if you post a link to them, you get a better opinion from us..

·
Registered
16,624 Posts
Mine have power adjust and heated but no turn signal just like my oem regular mirrors. And like I said they were about $180

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
09chevyman said:
You do realize that, these tows are probably bare bones tows, with no power adjust, no turn signal, no heated mirror. Maybe if you post a link to them, you get a better opinion from us..
These are heated, and have power adjust, but no turn signals. That's why I asked the question... I'm surprised that these mirrors, with those features, are only 178 bucks.

Thanks for the replies guys, sounds like they may be worth a shot.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not to start yet another thread on tow mirrors I had a question concerning mirrors I found on ebay too, The seller is AM Auto Parts which others have said they bought from before.

OEM Style Tow Mirrors with power, heat, and turn signal in the glass.
OEM Style Tow Mirrors again with power, heat, and turn signal, but the turn signal is on the outside of the frame.

I was curious who had either and how they were. I'm assuming the ones with the signal outside on the frame can be seen from front, side, and back, as opposed to mostly just from the back on the ones with the signal in the glass? I hope that makes sense and I hope those with either set can weigh in here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I like the ones with the signal on the outside. I don't have them but I might get some now that you posted the link for it. They seem more heavy duty style than the others

·
Registered
302 Posts
texan_z71 said:
I like the ones with the signal on the outside. I don't have them but I might get some now that you posted the link for it. They seem more heavy duty style than the others
I was thinking of getting those ones too, just curious what others thought.

·
Registered
16,624 Posts
I have ones without any turn signal at all and I love them. I paid about 180 if I could do it again I would probably get the ones with the signal on the outside for $50 more

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.