Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently put a BDS 6.5" suspension on my 2500HD (Gas) and the kit comes with a bracket to extend the brake cable. Long story short I think this was engineered for a short bed and I have a 8t bed so it looks nothing like the instructions. The questions is can I replace the line with a custom cable and where could I purchase the cable? Currently the cable is overstretched but adjusted loosely. I want to route the cable out of the way as it can be snagged easily in its current position.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Have you already contacted BDS?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BDS got back with me and engineered a new extension bracket. Seema I am one of 4 people in the country that have this model of truck with a BDS lift.

·
Registered
851 Posts
So sounds like your problem is resolved? If you still need a brake cable I've built several race cars and used these guys. They are fantastic and will custom build you any cable or brake line you need.
http://www.inlinetube.com/

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
DirtWV said:
BDS got back with me and engineered a new extension bracket. Seema I am one of 4 people in the country that have this model of truck with a BDS lift.
Let us know how it works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.