Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Silverado with 53,000 miles on it. The truck is sluggish and boggs down under heavy acceleration. Under hard acceleration and at speeds of about 65+, it feels like it misses and the truck jerks. It will do it at high speeds even under gradual acceleration. Drove it yesterday and the cruise control kicked in hard to go up a hill and I had to disengage the cruise so that there was no throttle to get it to stop. Been doing this on and off for a little while. Trying to get an idea of what it could be without taking it to a shop.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The check engine light came on quick one time yesterday and flashed a couple of times and then went off. It came back on later last night and has stayed on, but I have not been able to get to a place to see what the code is. Hoping to do that after work.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
bowtiefan388,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle regarding engine/transmission issue. I might not be able to give any technical advice but I would like to look into this concern for you. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.