Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This already may have been covered and if I missed it via search I apologize, can anyone tell me what those codes mean ? I contacted Onstar and they stated it was a fuel control issue and to have it serviced within 7 days, I opened the hood figuring maybe its something simple and found the K&N air intake tube had come loose from the engine itself so I hooked it back up, is it possible that was the issue or is it something else , everything else under the hood seems in check, truck was running real sluggish in idle beforehand and seemed like it wanted to die but kept running.

·
Registered
425 Posts
SummitZ71 said:
This already may have been covered and if I missed it via search I apologize, can anyone tell me what those codes mean ? I contacted Onstar and they stated it was a fuel control issue and to have it serviced within 7 days, I opened the hood figuring maybe its something simple and found the K&N air intake tube had come loose from the engine itself so I hooked it back up, is it possible that was the issue or is it something else , everything else under the hood seems in check, truck was running real sluggish in idle beforehand and seemed like it wanted to die but kept running.
If the SES light went off, drive it for a few days and see if it comes back, or stop by a auto parts and have them clear the codes. A loose or disconnect air tube at the throttle body could cause a lean condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.