Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2009 Silverado a few weeks now. I got up early and installed my new Airaid M.I.T. This was my first mod to my new truck and I could not be happier. IT was very easy and looks/sounds great. I got the Airaid MIT 200-996 from Amazon. They had one that was in a "Damage" box so they sold it to me for $98.79 Shipped!
When I received it yesterday it was in a large brown box, I opened this box and the Airaid MIT 200-996 was inside this box in it's original white factory box that was bent a little on one end and re taped. All the contents were new,undamaged. Next I need to purchase the AFE dry filter.
I hope to do my second mod later on today after it warms up a little. My new AFE exhaust! Can't wait!

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Very nice! The MIT is a great mod! With the AFE filter you should see even a better sound difference...I have the AirRaid jr. Kit and couldn't be happier! :D

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Your first mod. :D

Now the mods will never end. LoL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.