Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just picked this 2013 up last month and sold my 2002. I got the cap a week or so ago let me know what you think. I also got the Bed Rug and want to do a couple other things as soon as I recover from the cap purchase :D

Attachments

·
Administrator
2009 Chevy Z71; sounds fast.
6,973 Posts
Welcome to the club.

I like the cap, but then again, I am in the market for pretty much exactly what you have. Which brand is it? Any grips about it so far? Did you have one on your previous truck?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Great looking truck, love the color!

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Chris and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> Sharp LQQKin truck with the color matched cap >>>

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Onlyina_Chevy said:
Welcome to the club.

I like the cap, but then again, I am in the market for pretty much exactly what you have. Which brand is it? Any grips about it so far? Did you have one on your previous truck?
OP very nice looking truck, love that color blue.
OC when you order yours make sure you choose the removable window so you can clean the trucks back glass, I had that on my 09 and it was great for getting in there to clean it every couple of months.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Very nice truck and that cap looks great on it too.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris.. Great to have you here..) What brand did you go with for your Cap?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For those that have asked, the cap is an A.R.E Z series I got the coat hanger, Rod holders, Yakima tracks and the Access LED light. along with the bed rug it looks pretty nice inside.

Next up:

Floor liners, I'm in limbo over the weather tech or the husky's
maybe mud flaps/ splash gaurds
maybe a bug deflector

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.