Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - I will start with that absolutely love my new Chevy, long time Toyota truck owner (owned 1980 SR5 4x4, 1985 SR5 4x4, 2004 Tundra Dbl Cab 4x4). I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and my user name should ring a bell with others in my generation but it's my favorite of the 3-Amigos. My friend couldn't stop talking about the quality of his 2015 Chevy Tahoe and I needed a new truck so i looked at Chevy and GMC...I am impressed. I couldn't buy a Tahoe because IMO that's a soccer-mom car (no offense, just my opinion). Being a truck guy i got the 1500 Crew Cab because i have a family to tote around and no need for an HD...when my "Tahoe friend" hops in the truck I always make sure he doesn't forget his purse :lol: Looking forward to being part of the crew and to the extent i can chime in I will but looking more to learn from your experiences. Thanks!

In case you want to know mods: 4" BDS lift, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, 295/70 Toyo AT2 on 18x9" XD wheels, AMP Power Boards and AMP bed extender (short bed is short) :shock: , tinted windows and I replaced the bow-ties with black emblems (FYI - i tried vinyl wrapping and just couldn't get it to look good). Oh, and i just replaced the OEM wipers with Bosch because the OEM wipers couldn't clear rain at 40mph.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.