Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 NNBS 5.3L Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Silverado and I want the bumper with the chrome on the sides. I think it came out in 11. I just wanted to know if it would fit the same.

·
Registered
302 Posts
What color is your truck? Do you have fog lights? I've got a 2012 with the chrome bumper caps and the silver middle piece around the tow hooks and have been wanting to color match my bumper caps and get the black trim piece around the tow hooks.

First pic is my current setup and the second pic is the look I'm after

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 NNBS 5.3L Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AbramJ said:
What color is your truck? Do you have fog lights? I've got a 2012 with the chrome bumper caps and the silver middle piece around the tow hooks and have been wanting to color match my bumper caps and get the black trim piece around the tow hooks.

First pic is my current setup and the second pic is the look I'm after
My truck color is white and I do have fog lights.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Will fit , there are 4 bolts that hold bumper to truck ( 2 under grille and 2 behind end caps the entire bumper comes off in one piece ) then a ton of bolts that hold everything together but all bots are same size. Im fixing to take mine off to replace my end caps. A guy at work backed into my truck and took off some paint on an end cap. He felt so bad he bought a new kit to fix it. So my next weekend project.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.