Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new set of Coverking Neosupreme seat covers(front and rear) for 07-13 Ext. cabs trucks with 40/20/40 front and 40/60 rear seats.
The covers are black with red center panels and have only been out of the box once to make sure everything was there.

My original covers had seam issues, so Coverking sent me out new ones to replace them with. I never got around to removing the defective covers and replacing them with the new ones.

Located in St Charles Missouri
$200 will ship

Pictures below are of my original set, the new ones are exactly like the pictures.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$175 obo

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Red looked pretty good but I wish I would have went with a light grey or charcoal coal color.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll let them go for $150 firm.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fronts will, rears won't.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rear 60 side covers bottom and back

rear 40 side covers bottom and back

Rear headrest covers

Drivers back and Bottom

Center console back, lid, & headrest covers

Pass Side Back and Bottom

Center seat bottom and HR covers

Picture of map pocket(on back of both drivers AND pass seat back covers)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I have a red 2011 extended cab with black cloth seats that I was going to eventually put leather covers on, but...

Since they are neoprene, my biggest question is how do they feel?? In other words most neoprene things seem to be a bit tacky, I want a seat that you can "slide" into a little.

How are they for that?

Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The seat covers don't feel tacky and clothing does slide. I would say they provide the similar amount of friction as the oem seats.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I have a set on the rears in my crew cab to protect the leather from the kids and I think they are a little "slicker" than the factory cloth seats I've felt in other trucks.

if the fronts were for bucket seats i'd be all over the set so my fronts would match

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I pm'd you

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.