Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say G'Day, got my eye on a 2013 GMC Sierra Denali in steel grey.
Gonna take a few months before i can get my hands on it though.
But that doesnt stop me from looking at all the goodies I can slap on it when I get it HAHA!!
Anyway, I'll let you all know when I get the beast and upload a pic then.
Cheers,

James

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome James, anywhere near the fires? Hope to see a new GMC soon in your future :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey James, Welcome to the forum.. Great to have you and you said it correct.. all the goodies to add.. We will have no problem offering suggestions..:)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Cheers mate, I have a friend that lives in Claremont Tazmania, he has a Ford Ranger which is not the same as our Rangers sold over here in the states. The point is I didn't thing that GMC Denalis were available in Australia, are you having it shipped over there, if so you must be paying a lot for import dues. I have always liked Holden Colorados as sold in Australia but I didn't know people from Australia liked our much larger Yankee Chevy/GMC trucks in Australia.

In your search for parts this is a great place to get information, also check out ebay and 4wheelparts.com as it is where my friend gets 4 wheel drive parts sent to him. They both have international shipping.

Do you have to get the Denali converted to right hand drive before you can drive it legally?

Correct that, I see now you have a GMC Australia source, I didn't know GMC's, Chevys, Hummers, and even Avalanches were sold there, that's cool. :cool:

As a side note, any chance you can direct me to some Holden UTE sites where I can see lots of pictures, there are many many people here in the states that would love to get a Holden UTE type of vehicle here but Pontiac was killed off before they imported the Holden UTE as a Pontiac G8 ST

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Hopefully we see those pics of your new truck soon!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Welcome to the site....took a look at an Australian dealer and saw pics of one in right hand drive....that just looks goofy to us in the States.

Need pics when it comes!

Edit - took a look at a few prices in Australia.....my hat is off to you sir if you can afford that bad boy. Wow....3500 Sierra is roughly $120k American.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
James, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello James and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> GL with getting the Denali and enjoy >

·
Registered
52 Posts
G'Day James, Welcome. I have a good mate that is a CO in the RAFF, he currently lives in Canberra. A few years ago when he was living in Darwin I took my family there for a holiday. Man that part of the world (Top End) is one hell of an awesome place. I recommend it to anyone!
I hope you find this site very helpful and a nice place to hang out!
Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Guys, long time no post (not actually true I just posted in the fix it forum haha!) Anyway it has been a while since I had been on here, just been working and enjoying my Denali. Thought I might post a pic of it so you can have a look. The only pic I have on my computer is this one with the other toy that takes up a bit of my time.....haha! Hope you like the Denali Aussie Style!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.