Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at different Forums on the web that are GM and this one has a lot of folks who know what they are talking about and have fun doing it! My 2014 Denali goes in tomorrow for the BDS 6in w Fox coilovers and 35 in Toyo ATII's on BMF Reapers. Going to take a couple of days for them to get it all finished--Saturday afternood will pick it up and head for the ranch to do some hunting.

Only had the truck a few days and love the MPG's and power! The 2011 Raptor got between 10.5 and 14 depending on the headwind and speed... It did have 37's but the Ford loves the gas lol.

Anyway -- let the mods begin! Stereo and engine stuff is next! Mast Motorsports is pretty close to me!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Sounds like that's going to be one kick-a$$ truck! We are DEFINITELY going to need pics! :grin:

I'd have to rob a bank to get all that setup you're describing! :lol:

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello David and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> It sure sounds like you have been down this road before <<< will be a interesting project >>> a F*rd Eater lol

·
Super Moderator
10,194 Posts
Welcome to the best. Truck sounds like it will be a beast...

As with any talk of any mod...pics or it didn't happen..lol cheers.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to GM family!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all of the replies! Will be posting pics this weekend. Just dropped it off at Mikes Off Road here. Will take today and most of tomorrow but last night when I stopped by to make sure everything was there on the kit-----the BOL was there but no pallet! The truck left the Depot in Dallas without my pallet being aboard and the driver when he went to unload it had no idea why it was not there--got that figured out thankfully. Just knew it was on a truck to New York and my work would have to be put off!

Got to love the no pics or it didn't happen comments :cool: ---I am the King of that one! Pics will be up when the truck is finished Saturday afternoon.. Cannot wait for the programmers to come out for this motor. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Still can't believe someone traded in a Raptor on a GMC. Usually it's the other way around.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.