I am selling a few extra parts that I have for my 2008 Silverado since I'm selling it. All of these will fit the GMT-900 platform.

1. Halo Boss coilovers and rear shocks - These are the first generation Halo coilovers and rear shocks. Still in great condition and were on the truck for maybe 15,000 miles. The only reason I took them off was because I upgraded to the new Aluma 2.0 coilovers. Spanner wrench included - $700 OBO

2. Brand new, in box RetraxPro MX canister and cover. This was a replacement that was sent to me that I never installed so it's the cover only. You would need to purchase the rails and clamps unless you already have a Retrax and want to upgrade to the aluminum cover. - $900 OBO

3. Bilstein 4600 and 5100 front struts, with coil spring included. Both are still in great shape and have just been sitting in the garage. I don't remember how long I had these on the truck. - $100 for each set

I'd like to sell these locally only. I could ship but seller would need to pay shipping.

I'm located south of Nashville, TN but could meet within a reasonable distance if time allows.