Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 GMC Sierra and I want a good quality, bright headlight and fog light that is a clear color, not reddish or bluish color, that will really make it stand out when you see it coming down the road.

What light(s) do you recommend to fit this setup?

·
Registered
95 Posts
just the bulbs? I haven't replaced my bulbs... but i have read good things about PIAA bulbs. I been debating on trying them or putting the money towards a projector retrofit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bulbs or entire units, Ijust want to look ddifferent (not ricer) coming down the road

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have had good luck with Sylvania SilverStar bulbs. Not too pricey, they don't look blue and they shine really bright. They make em for your fogs too.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
OP said nothing too blue, 8000k HIDs are very blue and could lead to police issues.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
jimnfor said:
I bought these and really like them. They look blue obviously, but the light output is bright white. Not the yellowish factory color. They run about $50 for the pair. AutoZone stocks them.
I wouldn't buy these. Bought a pair and they barley lasted a year. Look into xentec hiss on eBay. Just did my fogs with 6k and love em. 6k is a diamond white. Might be what you want.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
semicrazy said:
jimnfor said:
I bought these and really like them. They look blue obviously, but the light output is bright white. Not the yellowish factory color. They run about $50 for the pair. AutoZone stocks them.
I wouldn't buy these. Bought a pair and they barley lasted a year. Look into xentec hiss on eBay. Just did my fogs with 6k and love em. 6k is a diamond white. Might be what you want.
Really, that's crazy. I've had mine in for a year, actually this month. :?:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.