Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I traded in my 99' 1500 with 155k for a 2006 W/T ext cab 5.3 4x4 with 86k. Although I gave up some options such as power windows,power locks and a carpet, I do like the truck a lot. The only thing that is driving me crazy is the non folding jump seat. My 99 had the full center console that I'm used to, but I plan to modify the jump seat so it folds into an armrest. So what do you guys think? I've been getting some crap from some of the guys I work with because it's a w/t and the silverados that they drive have power options. I think its a great truck and I got it for an even better price.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Screw them. W/Ts are lighter because they don't have an extra 50lbs in each door of electronics. Plus your windows and locks will always work and theirs could fail at some point. i love W/Ts because they have more potential for modding. I mean, the only way to go is up right? haha Good looking truck. I've never seen a W/T in any color except white. So maybe it's just a base LS?

·
Registered
413 Posts
That's a good looking truck! Nice upgrade.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks I really do like the truck and I'm glad I went with it. It's pretty clean on the inside and out. If I spent 5 grand more I could've got an LS with power everything, but I didn't see the sense in spending all that money and passing up a great looking truck. I'm also pretty sure it's a W/T, unless base model LS silverados came with vinyl floors and no power options.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Nice find! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.