Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator, How-To Author, TOTM
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up one morning labeled a criminal not long ago. A law was passed at 2am behind closed doors to allow only 7 rounds in your gun. I had 10 in the clip. Like the criminal world cares. Who does this help? Now I wake up today to find my truck is illegal. A law was passed with pressure from NYC's DeBlasio and the police commissioner to pass a window tint law cause a few officers are having problems down there in NYC with being shot. I get it, but this problem does not exist anywhere else in the state. It isn't an issue except down there. NYC controls the state, period. They have local laws and this could be one of them, but nope it's for all of us. I live in the country and we don't have these problems in western NY. The NYS inspection law now states no darker than 30% on front windows. This is to be addressed at inspection with a device the shops have to buy to test during inspection. Time to go find a shady sticker from now on. Thanks Governor ****.

5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ferraiolo1 said:
I can't believe there hasn't been more of a movement to separate nyc from ny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We really are separate in so many things. We have wind mills out here generating electricity that benefits no one around here. It all goes to NYC. Laws for down there are a crap shoot for us. We don't know if it will be local or state wide. They don't care about us or support anything here, but so much that they do affects us too. No thought from them about how it affects the rest of the world that exists across the river. They live with blinders on.

· Member Extraordinaire, Servicemen, How-To Author
17,133 Posts
Move to the midwest. Both coast lines are commy blue

5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Caught a mistake. I meant to say no less than 30% blockage or 70% transmission. I have every intention of keeping my windows tinted one way or another. I won't be alone I am sure.

· Registered
2012 Silverado 2500HD 4x4
2,619 Posts
I feel your pain,, yeah These idiots out here made 10+ illegal,, Now as of this weekend,, I have to destroy or have a FFL buy my 10+magazines!! Yet the senate voted to Exempt themselves from these rules!! As of Sunday I will be a Felon!!
Five more years,,,Just Five more years until I pay my Mortgage off,, then off to a FREE STATE!!! Where I can like my guns!!

· Member Extraordinaire, Servicemen, How-To Author
17,133 Posts
Well, I consider Wisconsin to be liberal, but as long as you live outside the bigger cities, especially Madison and Milwaukee, it is pretty conservative. CC is easy to obtain and there are few restrictions, certainly not mags. No vehicle inspections either, but I just saw an article where they are talking about putting in toll roads.
I think there might be some tint restrictions, but I know I drive past cars all the time that look like they are blacked out completely.
Move to rural Wisconsin, hell, I shoot squirrels and turkeys off my back deck. I haven't had a liberal cross by back yard in a long time though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.