Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow GM truckers!

New to the forum but not GM trucks. Have a '96 C1500 Silverado, purchased new in '97. Other than SIX brake failures, she's been a GOOD truck. She has served duty as my racecar tow vehicle, my side business work truck, and secondary vehicle. After only 82,000 miles, she'll be up for retirement.

Just purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 with 58,000 miles. LOVING it so far! Its amazing how different these 2 trucks are despite only a 15 year difference :lol: Some questions I had regarding fog light issues brought me here initially.

Looking forward to gaining & sharing knowledge with you all.

Peace & Regards!
Marty

· Registered
1,297 Posts
majorxlr8n said:
Probably not - I just got mine just over a week ago. My Sierra came from northern PA near the NY border.

However you may see it in your future travels!

Marty
Watch the rust! Mine was pretty bad underneath and it was from the same area of PA.

Im sure we will bump into eachother, probably at the local walmart.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CJM8515 said:
Watch the rust! Mine was pretty bad underneath and it was from the same area of PA.

Im sure we will bump into each other, probably at the local walmart.
Its actually pretty clean underneath, not flakey at all. I gave it a good look over before purchasing.

My 96 Silverado is another story LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.