Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short.

Sold this:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Automotive carrying rack Grille Vehicle

Got this:
Tire Wheel Car Plant Sky
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

And now I am in the process of a ton of mods...well met.

·
Administrator
5,912 Posts
Welcome!! SHARP Silverado! What mods do you have planned?

·
Registered
2016 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I already have the tint in place, partly debadged, CAI in and winch installed. I have got to set up my build post, I have way too much I want to get taken care of to make it mine. Blacking out pretty much everything, tinting what can't be blacked out, although I am going to leave some subtle blue accents all over. I plan on doing some vinyl wrapping inside with blue carbon fiber, blue accents on the body (black out the remaining badges with hints of blue, blue tow hooks, blue calipers, etc...) and possible some blue accents under the hood. Led conversions, CB in, some sort of tool storage, kayak hauling, leveling kit...way too much tinkering in mind.

First things first, I have to fix the one thing that bugs me about this truck. Those rims have got to go.

·
Registered
2016 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a habit of updating the first post with the "latest information" to keep everything organized and together, but of course since the first post requires approval, any time I do that...it gets kicked back to the approval process. It'll be back shortly.

·
Registered
2004 Sierra 3500 6.0L, auto, extended cab, cab&chassis, upgraded to 4wd
484 Posts
Yeah, the new software lets you edit much older posts now. I don't know what the specific rules are, but from another VS forum, you could edit all your posts that were new (less than an hour or so old), and then a limited number of posts older than that per week. I fairly regularly edit my posts on that forum, and have always been able to do it there (but most of the time I edit pretty new posts).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts