Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Super Moderator, Servicemen, SS Guru
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to all who have served our great nations military. Your service is what allows us to have the freedoms we enjoy today, and reminds us we have you to defend us against any threat.

· Registered
975 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

· Servicemen, TOTM
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
7,682 Posts
Thank you and thanks to all the other veterans and active members.

Don't forget to pick up a free personal pizza at Chuck E Cheese today! Just be careful it may be like going into combat there...

· Registered
20 GMC AT4, 5.3L, 10-speed
615 Posts
I've never served but have immense respect and gratitude for those that have, currently are, and will. God bless you and your families and thank you for your service and sacrifice. Happy Veterans Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
290 Posts
Happy Veterans Day! My neighbors daughter whom ive never met, just came up and rang my doorbell and gave me a card she made. It said Today I Met a HERO. Probably the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done in my life. Also how do I get the serviceman tag under my user name?

· Super Moderator, Servicemen, SS Guru
10,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Vortec, check your user profile settings. You can choose what user group to be part of, and then have it displayed.

And that story is pure awesome, about your neighbors daughter. She'll grow up to be a great and respectful American probably..

· Servicemen, TOTM
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
7,682 Posts
Make the serviceman group your default to get the cute little badge under your name.

· Registered
4,368 Posts
Yes, thanks brothers and sisters for stepping forward, putting on the uniform, and doing the job. We each had a part to play. I don't care if one was in the mud as a grunt, or in a supply room. Everyone was needed and we couldn't do what we had to do without each other and for a cause greater than ourselves... our families, friends, and country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.