Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 13 crew 1500 with base hu no Bose. I want to upgrade to a 13 head unit with nav. I go thru trucks every few years and want oem. What do I need to keep factory chimes, onstar,steering wheel controls, and add back up cam, want it to look like a 2lt with nav and have same factory functions. What all do i need. I got 11000 off to buy a instock truck being a Gm employee. Now I want to upgrade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
706 Posts
Cant tell ya how to do OEM.. But, The advent OGM-1 has all the features you want, looks close to stock, is plug and play, and MUUUUUUUCH cheaper. I personally would not waste the $$ to attempt to go with an OEM unit

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
X2 on the OGM-1

It is a fantastic unit and completely plug and play. You can order it with tailgate bezel back-up cam just like OEM.

I have pics in my gallery of it installed! :grin:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it. Do u have part numbers for everything neede? Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry. Wasn't thinking let me search first and if I can't find it i will ask. I don't like the look of aftermarket back up cams can I add a factory looking backup cam,on star steering wheel controls, Bluetooth etc with the advent?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And xm

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks I will call him tomorrow. I appreciate the help. I will return the favor any chance I get.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have contacted Walt and am going with the ogm1 that sounds like a better way to go thanks for the advice

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
^ it's a pleasure. You'll be happy with that unit for sure. The install is a snap too. (If I can do it, ANYBODY can! :lol: )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.