Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help identifying the headlights on this truck on a website for a local accessory company here in MN.

http://www.ncta-inc.com/index.php

That's the link. I have a red truck and came across this today. Think is looks pretty sick.

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes awesome! Thanks for the help. HID is still street legal as long as they aren't too bright correct 8000k plus=too bright?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cooper89...no worries I'm wanting to know too. Either that or thinking of plasti dipping my oem sle wheels

·
Registered
81 Posts
Reason why the link you provided is much more expensive is because they include and hid kit for the low beams and halogen bulb for the highs. Your stock bulbs will not fit with a new projector headlight housing. Stock headlight housing bulbs are h11 for lows and 9005 for highs. Projectors are h7 lows and h1 highs. (Assuming all projectors use same bulb for your truck, correct me if im wrong)

And for your other question... 8000k is not neccessarily more brighter but just more bluer. The ballast is what makes them brighter, 35w or 55w. However note that when you have a 55w ballast, 8000k is less bluer because of the high wattage.

Okay now im done rambling lol, :D hope I helped you out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.