Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking here a while, This summer I picked up a leftover 2012 K3500 White LTZ 4 door regular bed 4x4 single rear wheel, I have about 6K miles so far and loving it.

It is equpped with the 320 HP 6.0 and 6 speed auto, it rides a little harsh but seems to have softened up after I towed my trailer a few times, 10K box.

Came out of an 05 K3500 Crew cab Diesel and just grew tired of the noise, the smell, the high prices of Diesel fuel, and the dual wheels I no longer need.

Thanks for a great site.

Ted.

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Hello Theodore & welcome to the forum! Sounds like you still have a lot of truck there, compared to the dually. Lots of great members here to help with any questions you may..These guys are going to insist on pics though. :D Enjoy!

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Ted and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> Good to see someone with a Warped sense of "Ha Ha " join the site >Some truck pics would be nice >

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Post some pics of your truck when you can!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Ted, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
JANNETTYRACING said:
brj833 said:
welcome, im in CT as well and yeah you better get some pics up before the members get going :D
Question is what kind of pics your looking for :D

I am sure it is of my truck but I thought I would ask to liven up the room a bit.
well I guess I should have specified :lol: ... but any of your truck would do.
I have seen some of the videos of the Camaros that come out of your shop and all I can say is WOW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.