Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined last night, seems like a friendly and knowledgeable group, look forward to getting to know everyone. Nothing like joining a new forum, like the first day of boot camp.

I own a 2011 GMC Sierra SLE Crew Cab 4x4. Lucked out on this truck, rolled by me at the dealership while truck shopping and turns out the one-owner ordered it with leather which should have made it an SLT, has everything my 08 Silverado LTZ had except auto folding mirrors which I never used.

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum! Lots of great & friendly members here to help you out with any questions/mods you may need help with. Enjoy! BTW where's the pics???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh snap! I need to post some pics. Well found out today my freaking photobucket is full and now they want $25 a year...really? Anyway I'll have to find some photo sharing freebie to get the url and post up, but promise to do so. Appreciate the welcomes.

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> you can easily upload pics from "My pictures" to a photo album and to any thread by just attaching them >>> Not sure it works on a Tablet or smart phone but easy task from a desktop \\\\\\\\.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wayne58 said:
Hello and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> you can easily upload pics from "My pictures" to a photo album and to any thread by just attaching them >>> Not sure it works on a Tablet or smart phone but easy task from a desktop \\\\\\\\.
Thanks Wayne, just found the browse...upload pics area for the Gallery and it's nice you can upload from there. Hey the XO on our ship had a mistress in Nova Scotia, we frequented that LZ several times therefor, lol. We didn't learn until much later why we kept going there so often, beautiful area in the fall.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
BravoGolfTango ,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist if you ever have any general questions or concerns about GM products. We are only a private message away.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.