Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have narrowed my search down to 2 different kinds. The n-fab cab length and the iron cross hd steps. Although I don't personally need them to get in some people do and it's killing my seat covers them sliding in and out. So this is what I'm asking for for christmas.

n-fab

iron cross

Here's my truck how it sits now

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Tough decision Ty. I like them both. Leaning towards the N-fab though. Only because I have a set on my truck and can attest to there quality. There about a year old and show no signs of chipping or rust. Keep waiting to see signs of wear and tear on them. Have plans to LineX them in the future.
I really think you can't go wrong on either product though. There both "Top Shelf"

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's still a tough call but I'm leaning towards n-fabs because I can get them in a textured matte finish to much the matte on my rims. The only thing is my brush guard is gloss black.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I like the iron cross. I would also factor in which one is more likely to be used. Hate spend the money and your passengers not actually use them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.