Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! Names Jesse, Im from the great Lousyana, and I currently own three cars :roll: I'm no stranger to the silverado, my 01 ls is my second. My first truck was a 94 4.3 vortec that I loved, however, nothing compares to my 01. Both trucks have insanely high mileage, my 94 had around 300k when I found it parked a few years ago, and my 01 has 315k now. Both have original engines, but we all know how the 4L80E is :lol: I've owned my 01 since 02 and its on its third makeover now. I've taken it to a couple shows and many cruise ins, but none lately. My other two are a 1986 Camaro Iroc-Z28 Im working on restoring, and a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT that was originally intended to be a DD, but is lightly modded as well. I look forward to hanging out with y'all and getting some new ideas and throwing in my 2 cents from time to time.

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Jesse and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> nice vehicles indeed >

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Jesse, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome from Thibodaux,LA! Where in LA are ya? Glad to see another Louisianian on here! And I agree, post some pics!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks y'all and thanks DJ
I'm from Covington and heres the crew for y'all

Mucho front end work coming soon, already have the new bumper and tahoe pad, waiting on paint

The daily

The project. It will be done one of these years

Many, many, many moons ago :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.