Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Joe here, and glad to be joining what I'm sure is a great site. New to the half-ton world, so be gentle :) (Previous truck was a Chevy Colorado). I have a Black 2011 Sierra SLT. Looking forward to getting to know people and gain some good info on mods and maintenance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hey Joe and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> Great LQQKin Truck and I see it still has the factory Rake >>>like a ****-dog on a scent >>>time to look into a front level kit >>>

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum! Yes, there is about any mod you can think of here somewhere! The mod bug will empty your pockets as well! Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Joe, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,959 Posts
Welcome from another Minnesotan!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome! Nice truck! This site is great for any truck thoughts you need to share or answered.
Are you anywhere near Lakeville? We are bidding on a project there and looking for subcontractors.

·
Registered
906 Posts
A great look'n ride you have there..Welcome to the forum Joseph.. Great to have you with us.. Enjoy your time...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.