Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I thought so, but for some reason I've never really noticed it. I'm finally commuting against traffic lol.

· Member Extraordinaire, Servicemen, How-To Author
17,133 Posts
Probably the reason you never noticed it is that when you are hard on the throttle, a better place for your eyes is on the road ahead of you. ;)

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speaking of fuel, put some 93 Gulf in the tank last week, no where near mpg of Mobil 93

· Registered
98 Posts
Yeah the newer rigs do that. My 2015 Camaro (stupid thing used BTI or whatever instead of PSI) would jump from 3 to 6 under WOT. 1 BTI=14.79 PSI or some odd jazz. I'm pry using the wrong acronym anyway but it went off some stupid British crap. Obviously a Camaro and a truck are like apples to bananas but hey!

· Registered
243 Posts
I noticed a higher spike when throttling heavy after my first few oil changes. It seems like now that I have a 0ver 5000 miles on my rig the oil flows a bit better. Using Mobil 1 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy and a Mobil one filter, and oils seems to keep clean and no oil loss as of yet. :D :D :D
lrs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.