Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,
Although I'm just Juan Focker, I prefer to be called POOCH. Looks like a pretty good site here. Hope to answer a LOT of questions I have about our truck, and maybe even answer a few back. I'm up here in NW Michigan, getting ready for the 3rd year with our 2012 Silverado Crew Cab, short box 4x4 LTZ.
Already got over 35K on her and she's runnin' pretty good. Got a few mods, both for form and function:
Evolution CTS Tuner
K&N Black Hawk cold air kit
Suspension Maxx Leveling Kit
Extang Solid-Fold Cover
Working on a cat back system in the near future and new tires/wheels(after I switch out the snow tires in the spring). Any recomendations would be GREATLY appreciated.

Stay Safe,
POOCH

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Pooch and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> nice Truck and Black is beautiful >

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Agreed, pics!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Pooch, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, Thanks everybody!! Quite a warm Welcome. You'll have some nice looking trucks.
I posted a couple pics, not many current. You know, the plumbers faucet always leaks........the photographer never has pics of his own shit.

Hello Pooch and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> nice Truck and Black is beautiful >

And Wayne, you are correct Sir. Chrome won't get ya home, but black will get ya back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.