Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am about to have my truck re-tuned because of some upgrades. i just had my tranny rebuilt with vette servos and a trans-go hd2 shift kit and im wanting to get my truck re-tuned. the guy who does my tune is new too tuning and only charged me $150 for the tune he knows what he is doing in a way just knowing what shift firmness would be best at with those mods plus what timing should be set too. im new too hp tuners also soo this question may sound inaccurate

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
You won't like this answer but........ Find a tuner experienced with these engines and transmissions and they will make the correct adjustments without you having to ask others.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know :/ but they all want too much lol
its hard to pay them that much when it doesnt take that long for them too do it and you know how much they payed you know what im saying
they all want my whole weeks check for 2 hours of work

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Hey I'm all for doing things on a budget and cheaply if possible. But there are some things I don't try to save money on. Like someone tuning my vehicle. Just saying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.