Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,775 Posts
Another one of those fab four rear bumpers that I see on someone's truck...geez...must be a sign from the Chevy gods that I need one...good thing they don't have one that fits my 2004...or I'd have an empty pocket book.

Btw...Truck looks great, I got sidetracked. How bout some darker tint on the windows?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the suggestions guys. The hitch i got from an instagram page actually but i dont think they make it anymore considering i cant find them. The grill and bumper i painted, grill and bumper originally came chrome when i bought the truck. Rear bumper is very heavy (3/16 steel) and i had to add-a-leaf after lift kit to level the truck. Idk if i want that kinda extra weight in the front as well lol. And the wheel well liners are in the rear. installed them a few years back. well worth it.

· Registered
94 Posts
Sure looks purdy! I think you have done great so far with your choices, so go with your gut for future mods. At the end of the day you have to live with the truck, not us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.