Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, looking to mount my mag-tac flashlight maybe on door panel or low dash above the center hump. I'd like to just pull it off and put it back when done. I've researched maglight clips they just come for the C or D size.

The Mag-tac is 1'' in diameter. Has anyone found a clean way to mount something like this?

Thanks

· Registered
96 Posts
I've used PVC and made my own flashlight holders for around the garage and house.
If you have somewhere to mount it vertically or even down to about 50 degrees, find some PVC with the right inner diameter for your flashlight, cut it to whatever length you want, drill your mounting screw holes thru BOTH sides of the PVC, Then drill the outside holes large enough that you can slide your screw on a screwdriver thru it to reach the other side. With the larger outer holes you can also CAREFULLY countersink the inner holes a little so the flashlight doesn't catch on the screws.
I painted mine with a "plastic" spraypaint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.