Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go Rhino's Sport Bar 2.0 adds style and functionality to any pickup truck. The Sport Bar 2.0 features a universal fit and open channel bed rail mounting design that makes it compatible with most roll up, folding and retractable bed covers. Two LED mounting solutions are available: standard fixed mount, or optional power actuated hideaway light mount that allows the lights to retreat into the center position and hidden away when not in use. Comes in a polished stainless or textured black finish for full-size and mid-size trucks.

Visit GoRhino.com today to learn more about this and other new products from Go Rhino.

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
4,930 Posts
Does this allow you to retain the use of a tool box?

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
4,930 Posts
I'll gladly be a tester here in Texas. I go to shows every now and then.

·
Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
4,930 Posts
Mine is more prerunner, i have that right front bumper....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. Let us know if you have any other questions.

judsonlimited said:
Does this allow you to retain the use of a tool box?
What kind of toolbox are we talking here? If it's something like this

definitely not.

If it sits inside the bed like this

it might work, but depending on your setup they might interfere with each other or you might not be able to open the box

ferraiolo1 said:
Oh that's cool. Looks like you can still use a bed cover with it?
We recommend a retractable bed cover as that would be your best bet. Roll up and fold up covers also might work but you won't be able to fold or roll it up all the way. We used a retractable bed cover from Retrax on this truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.