Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2003 Silverado is currently under construction. The old 4.8 vortec is getting replaced with a healthy LS1 with a ported throttle body, cold air kit, mild cam, computer tune, stainless headers, 4l60E with converter and a new rear end. Hopefully later down the road I can start on the paint and body

Attachments

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Definitely want to see the finished product on this. Sounds like an impressive list. Looking at your truck makes me miss my '03 step side. They aren't that common.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the truck this past Thursday and am still in the process of fixing it up. Here is what it has so far: LS1 engine, cold air induction, stainless steel headers, Built 4l60e trans with wide 2-4 band .500 boost valve 13 vane pump, beast super sun shell, borg warner clutches and a 3400 stall converter. Has a 3.42 rear end ratio. Currently its running stock exhaust from the cats back but that will soon be replaced. Will be putting the electric fans on and giving it a computer tune this weekend. Its my little sleeper truck right now. LOL Will get some pics of it this week. Very excited to get it back from shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.