Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2000 Silverado
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am nearing retirement and have been looking for an excellent used Chevy truck to tow my Chevrolets to shows / conventions. I just purchased this 2000 1500 2wd, garage kept 100,000 mile Silverado from the original owner. He had all the paperwork including window sticker. His father was a GM employee in MI and ordered the towing options. Picked it up two weeks ago today.

Two years ago I purchased from the same couple their garage kept 2011 HHR LT2 with 44,000 miles to replace my 2010 HHR with 225,000. The couple we purchased it from liked us and requested to be FB friends. Then three weeks ago I saw their post about selling this. I messaged them and told them I would buy it.

It is so clean inside and out and I love the Leer cap. I can put my stuff for trips in the bed. The prior owner had replaced all the belts and hoses, pads and rotors and fluids. I feel fortunate to have it and it will not be driven in winter so that it remains in its current condition.

I just have to check into the fuel sending unit because when the tank is filled it goes to "empty" but then starts to register when it uses a few gallons of gas. Challenge accepted!!!!!
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts